Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving home yesterday, my clutch went soft, and it wont go into gear when the car is turned on. The shifter moves freely when the car is turned off though. Please tell me that its an easy fix. :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, reading these posts are depressing. I love my car. My svt is a joy to drive unlike any car ive ever had. It seems most people come to make posts because they have a problem and the people without issues just keep driving. I have had very few issues other than normal wear and tear. 124,000 miles original clutch and it doesnt slip at all. Well if I do need a new one, well it seems that it is par for the course with owning a svt, but hey everyone I talk to has issues with a vehicle. But do they feel so passionate about their ride that they have a website to talk about it, not that ive found. My dad doesnt go to kiafinatics when he has a problem with his pos.

·
Slow n lifted
10,570 Posts
i would say your clutch master cylinder is leaking and needs to be replaced.

So top off your brake fluid and then it should be fine.

side note when it gets warm i can help you change it out.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
124k miles on a stock clutch is impressive! and LMAO @ KiaFanatics! Do people actually choose vehicles like Kias, Toyota Yari, or Dodge Calibers, or just kind of fall in to them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts