Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok since a lot of us unable to towers due to time, distance, or money for gas, I want to propose a G2G for sofla. northern fla is welcomed to show up......

to get to the point:

I was thinkin of meeting at a park for ex. Tradewinds Park do a lil cook out and then we could either do moroso or that other one in dade that's an 1/8th of mile, can't remember the name. that's is just a suggestion I am open to others I don't really know what's in orlando fort myers or tamp for a track. I would really like to get this up and goin so that way we florida focus people can meet.

now I know this much from fort lauderdale its three hours to either tampa or orlando, dependin on your speed limit!!! so to keep tha in mind lets try and make it for anyone to travel and not spend to much on gas

o and im typin all of this from a fone so if it doesn't make sense don't be to much of an a$$ when you poke fun at me lol

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
The tracks are going to be open this weekend and next weekend, but that's it for the year; they do close for x-mas till next year!!
So, if track is on your mind, which it should be, proper way to get together and race our a$$ off, we may wanna get it for the weekend of the Sat 20th-Sun 21st.
Palm Beach park-the new moroso-will only be open for test n tune on friday night, which most peeps cant do unless they are local.
As far as other tracks, county line's last event is on dece 13th and is not open event; Bradenton motorsport has a 1/4 open on Sun 21st. here is the link:
http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/
im down

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was more so thinkn for the future so other would have time to get ready becuz its to short of notice to try and do it for the end of the year i was more so thinkn like a jan or feb thing so people can request days off and we can have full attendence (cant spell) so with that said......

first thing first where would be an equal meeting place for everyone???

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I am definitely ready and have been scheduling with roushturboedzx3 in order to meet at 1/4 mile race track to meet at
gonna make a list of the fl race tracks and will post it in a little.
RIch

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ok i am down to do that.......i want to run my focus.....all my friends want me to buy a blazer lol

Bradenton Motorsports Park
Moroso Motorsports Park also known as palm beach international something something....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts