Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good track to go have fun on. I'm not a drag racing person. Auto X is what I like. Also any other types might be fun. Give me a heads up with some info please.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Buttonwillow.

100 dollars whole day of amazing track time. I haven't been but anyone I know that has been LOVED it. I am planning on hitting the track winter break maybe.

·
Registered
570 Posts
where is that???

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Focus Challenge-November 14th Streets of Willow. Sounds like fun. I would probly do the driving school since i have never driven on that type of track.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yeah, if you can get the day off you should head up. I will be there. If you decide to go let me know I will kinda show you the ropes. (I highly recommend taken the driving class.) Make sure you bring a helmet cause they don't rent any.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I have my helmat from auto X. It is within there specs.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My helmet cost me $120 brand new. Of course I've put some auto X use into it. If you are going to be racing more often I would suggest buying one. Also if you by a used one make sure that it has never been in an accedent.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Okay

I just convinced three of my friends that:
If friend #1 buys his BMW he'll go
If friend #1 buys his BMW, friend #2 will go

So if that works out, 3 of us are going to streets of willow on the 14th!

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I might depending on money. Also I will be taken the training lessons if i do go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts