Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well in one day we got 10 people wanting to have a Tech day so here is the sign up thread.

When: September 16th at 10:00am till whenever Troy kicks us out.

Where: Troy's House

Cost: Food and supplies: $15
[drinking]

Normally it is $10 for food and access to any
supplies, and normally I am short about $30 for the day. So this time it will be $15 for you and your car and an additional $5 if you bring some one.

If there is any money left over we can use it for the next tech day or split it up evenly. No one is making money on these tech days and it will stay that way. It is just historically I end up putting $200 out of pocket and I get back around $150 - $180. I am a working stiff and can not afford the money each and every time. Thanks for your help. If you have any questions or concerns PM me.

Will will have food like always. It seems Troy burgers are a big hit. When you post make sure you you post how many people you are bringing, so we know how much food to get.

Ricardo From F2 Performance will be There at the Tech day to Show Off some New products that he's been busy Testing and developing !!!! [wrenchin] As well as giving some rides to people in his RS Focus [driving] With the New Hi-Boost Kit -OR- The F2 Sedan With a new "All Motor" Setup [burnout] that will Knock your Socks Off !!

Sign-up List - Please reply and provide your real name and forum name.

Example: Shawn - MaximusZTS
  1. Shawn - MaximusZTS
  2. Chris – NvyGuardsman
  3. fiance – NvyGuardsman
  4. Mike - DareDevil03
  5. Troy – ztecpower
  6. Andrea - froggime
  7. Jeff – Jefe
  8. Lee - superfly092886
  9. Derrick - Besthaticouldo
  10. Justin - infocuszx3
  11. - tfdmissmatch
  12. Matthew - WickedlyFastST
  13. - jlemond
  14. Raul - DrPhibes
  15. - svt121
  16. Darryl - lyrrad3
  17. Scott - Dragon

18. [/list=1]
    Maybe List [dunno]
    1. James - Ott
    2. Jonathan - SuperFlea
    3. - blkZX32005
    4. - turbovation
    5. - SD_Focus
    6. Lamar - smokethebear_280
      [/list=1]
      Canceled!! [limp]
      1. Jonathan - Slakz
      2. Travis - Trav-E2.0
      3. Travis' wife - Trav-E2.0

[/list=1]

I will post more details as I get them.

Pictures from past Tech days.
        2006-01-21

·
Registered
127 Posts
I REALLY want to go but I have to work that night at 4:00 pm in San Diego, so if you could move it to the weekend before or after that weekend it would be better for me....but I'll see what I can do to still go.....

Chris -- NvyGuardsman (probably will bring my fiance with me too don't worry she loves cars too although she's not a ford fan)

·
Across the Pond
1,746 Posts
Man do I have a lot to do. Anyone know to do suspension?

1. Shawn - MaximusZTS
2. Mike - DareDevil03

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Um...... I think I'll show up to this thing LOL.
I will be cooking TROY BURGERS !!!! For all who have had them know they are second to none, Some say that they are better than In-N-Out !!
I also have tools up the wazoo for all who don't know.
The garage looks like this......

The BBQ..... AND Fire Pit (Out of Picture, to the left and back), Oh-Yea, BONFIRE !!!!!!

And A DAMN good Picture of MOST of the So-Cal FF crew !!......

^^ is it just me or does it look like jefe is the friggen man in that pic ???

Troy.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
AND as always We encourage you to bring your Girlfriends / Wifes to the get together to join in and help us do all of the Oil Changes ;0)

·
Across the Pond
1,746 Posts
ztecpower said:
AND as always We encourage you to bring your Girlfriends / Wifes to the get together to join in and help us do all of the Oil Changes ;0)
Damn, I wish I had a girlfriend to bring. But then you wouldn't find me half an hour or so while my car is up on jacks [eek] [paranoid]

Actually, I wouldn't disrespect anyones house like that.

And Troy, if you feel up to it, I would like your help in building a false floor for my system to clear my rear strut bar.

Speaking of mods, I think I'll have the most to do there: Suspension, Rear Strut Bar, Front Sway Bar, ORP, and Rear Motor Mount.

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
Add me in [thumb]

About suspension, I can thorw it in like a champ [:)]. I was tought by the best [;)].

All you'll need is the spring compressor from Kragen or Auto zone.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i Will update the sign up list once i get to a computer. i am posting this from my cell phone.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
maybe DD03 you are just randomly gay....i am a maybe i just started le new job. and i am working a lot. i work at capistrano nissan as a car sales men, so if anyone needs a car. please give them my number. 949-322-4795. i will help them out.

i might be there. but yea DD03 i know how to do suspension, i even haev spring compressors.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Trav-E2.0 said:
OBTW My name is Travis and I'll see if my wife would like to join [thumb]
WTF?! You got a wife?? Learn somethng new each day, huh??

And bestthaticoulddo, you Nissan guys are vicious, man. I gave my good friend a ride to Mossy in Kearny Mesa to get some bolt for his Maxima's water pump or something, and in a 15 minute period, I had four different guys come up to me and try to sell:

1. An Altima SE-R
2. A 35th Anniversary 350Z that no one wants cause it's a yellow automatic (keep in mind that 35 years from 1970=2005)
3. A Maxima
4. An Armada
5. A regular (2.5 S) Altima, after I told them that there was no way I could afford the SE-R
6. A Versa, after they found out I had a Focus

Long post, I know, but you guys at Nissan work super hard, I guess...

Lamar

·
Registered
367 Posts
By the way, I'll be there. It'll be good to see everyone.

And Troy, I PROMISE I won't leave an oil drain container at your house this time.

Lamar

·
Registered
367 Posts
Trav-E2.0 said:
OBTW My name is Travis and I'll see if my wife would like to join [thumb]
WTF?! You got a wife?? Learn somethng new each day, huh??

And bestthaticoulddo, you Nissan guys are vicious, man. I gave my good friend a ride to Mossy in Kearny Mesa to get some bolt for his Maxima's water pump or something, and in a 15 minute period, I had four different guys come up to me and try to sell:

1. An Altima SE-R
2. A 35th Anniversary 350Z that no one wanted cause it was a yellow automatic (keep in mind that the 35th Anniversaries were built for 2005)
3. A Maxima
4. An Armada
5. A regular (2.5 S) Altima, after I told them that there was no way I could the SE-R
6. A Versa, after they found out I had a Focus

Long post, I know, but you guys at Nissan work super hard, I guess...

Lamar

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
haha, and my first sale wasnt even a nissan, it was an EVO 8. lolz.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm def gonna b there I talked 2 jeff yesterday about it @ the g2g at the block I need help putting on my euro grill and new bumper

1. Shawn - maximuszts
2. Mike - daredevil03
3. Jeff - jefe
4. Lee - superfly092886

1 - 20 of 285 Posts