Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Do you want a SoCal Tech day at Troys?

• Yes, Of course. I love the Tech Days Troy and Shawn put together!

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Maybe, It depends on the date.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No, I am lame in a most extreme way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay it is the time you have all been waiting for. The SoCal Tech Day!!! It has been a while since we have had one of these due to FOTB and Troy moving. It is worth the wait. Troy is setteled in and we are ready to go. Please vote in the poll and let us know if you are interested in another SoCal tech day. Will will have more polls later to determine date, food, etc... So let us know what you want to do.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Guys You are more than welcome to my house for the tech day, no more 1 car garage either !!
2 car garage 3-4 car driveway !!
Plus a HUGE work bench, Let's get this thing started soon !!

Troy.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
i am in guys. gimme a date. i say september 9th. that is my first vote.

·
Across the Pond
1,746 Posts
I'm in. Let me know a date.

I have a lot to put in:
Full KYB AGX Suspension
ORP
Rear Mount
Clutch Master Cylinder

So I need a lot of help.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
hows does sept 9 sound to anyone? i dont know if i will have any parts. o i will need to wire in my window switch for my nitrous. and i will get the bottle filled for a couple good runs.[}:)]

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Sept. 9th Is a little bit too close for me, Maybe the following weekend,
and yes NvyGuardsman, N00bies are more than welcome !!

Troy.

·
Across the Pond
1,746 Posts
Noobs are always welcome. You'll have a good time just like I did my first time, right Troy? [;)]

Oh, and if anyone has niteshade, please bring it. I want to tint my sidemarkers and my top grille signals.

·
Registered
127 Posts
hell yeah we just need to set a date I would LOVE to get some help with ideas for my car...maybe some help painting the interior or something...just got in some svt pedals to install that shouldn't take too long....hopefully my ship won't go out to sea durring that day like it was for FOTB :eek:(

·
Registered
207 Posts
heck yea i would love to come. would it be possible for you guys to replace my timing belt and maybe do an engine rebuild?

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
I need a driver side engine mount put in but the only question I have is... do I have to help cause I have no IDEA whatsoever how to do it... can I buy the people who work on my car some beer... or dinner or something???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts