Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright all here is the night I am proposing for a good night of hanging out and racing safely. We all can meet up at the track and people can either pay 10 to spectate or 20 to race. Of course this would be the time to see what your car has. Also this is when hopefully Melvin and I can have our race and end the talk on who's car is faster. It's all clean fun and fun rivalries to be had.
Here is a little poster I made for the event

9/15/11 at Irwinddale speedway
500 Speedway Drive
Irwindale, California 91706
Main: (626) 358-1100
Fax: (626) 357-4227

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Am down! Gona see if my dad wants to take the civic.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I might be able to make this one, although it would be close to 8pm before I get there. Us geriatrics have to be represented!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm willing to run if I get my wetnitrous kit ready

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah Cody you gotta do it this time. Just not against me. I don't do good with legends like you, Richard or josh. Yall tooooo gangsta

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
I'm willing to run if I get my wetnitrous kit ready
I would get a dyno tune if u squeeze man. 1 screw up and bang. Might want to run a wideband to monitor your A/F ratio. If it goes lean shut it down

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yeah I know I was second thinking it last night and ill just run N/A with someone I really wana run against a new 2012 haha.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I don't know how to launch my car without spinning the tires for an hr so I'll come out and watch haha.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hahaha mine my tires have NO grip right now idk if I should put the 17 again or buy some used tires for the moment on my steelies. Sigh**

1 - 20 of 97 Posts