Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is there anyone willing to check my jackson SC SVt for leaks? I don't think i'm boosting like i should be and im pretty sure i have a leak somewhere but i dont know where and nor do i have the cash to get it checked out by focussport.... thats why i'm asking for help here.... anyway if anyone knows how or can show me how to i would appreciated it... thanks...
oh! BTW, im gonna attempt to install my boost gauge after its checked for leaks and I will pay anyone who helps me and i can reward u with a brand new autometer boost gauge... thanks!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Where in Socal are you?

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Rick the boost gauge shouldnt be hard to install

let me ask my dad he has alot of experiance with superchargers.

he might be able to help you out.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Let me borrow your car for a week to "diagnose" the problem. [:D]

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
sounds like brokeback mountain in here lmao

·
Registered
896 Posts
Well you can always come down here in the valley, there's also a guy with SVT powerworks SC guy here that can prolly help, Tyler T.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well sometimes i stall when i come to a stop even if its not in gear. the car also seems to not be pullling anymore like it did before....

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
[Moved]
Hey man I put you in the Rorced Induction section. Hopefully you can get more answers here.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Wow it got real gay in here [poke] Do you have the FRPP boost upgrade? Have you listened for vacumm leaks? That could cause the stalling and not pulling like it should.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
he changed his plugs and put his stock cat back on and now it pulls better then before!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts