Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well last year thread was dug up and a few people posted they wanted to go. well since that one happened a year ago, i think we should have another one at or around the oc block. It seems to be a good "middle" ground. Last year i believe the meet was at the krispy kreme. Lets see some interest.

Well looks like we are shooting for SATURDAY AUG. 26 AT 6PM.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I am game

·
Registered
595 Posts
when

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
How about a Saturday so we can have a better turn out?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
saturdays are good as long as it is this month. next month i will have school on saturday. so aug 19 or aug 26 sound good to anyone?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I am in for it!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Ahh the ol' Focus on the Block. I had fun at that lil' G2G. That was the first real G2G we had from people from just this Forum. lyrrad3 remeber the other G2G we had where it was just you me and Raul?

Well I am game. If you want me to corrdinate it again thats fine or else just let me know when it is. I will be there.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^its all you man. i was just reading the interest from a few people in last years thread. so i figured i would start one and maybe we could get a g2g going. maybe a monthly thing too or every other month or something. i know they have the fudds meet like everyweek, but i dont think people would want to do it everyweek. so we can start everymonth and work it from there maybe. what do you all think.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
i think i'll be paying a little bit more attention to these forums as i am moving to cali in a month or two. i'd like to go to a few of these g2g's to meet more people over on the west coast [:D]

·
Registered
117 Posts
Im down for another focus on the block, has it really been a year since?...any day is cool, but a weekend would be better for me. Shawn sorry i didnt call u back today, got busy at work, and yeah i remember that 3 foci G2G at El Torito. Kinda sad, but oh well.

Lets make this happen!!

>Raul

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Let do it, it would be fun.

·
Registered
399 Posts
MaximusZTS said:
Ahh the ol' Focus on the Block. I had fun at that lil' G2G. That was the first real G2G we had from people from just this Forum. lyrrad3 remeber the other G2G we had where it was just you me and Raul?

Well I am game. If you want me to corrdinate it again thats fine or else just let me know when it is. I will be there.
yeah i remember that. it was dissappointing, but really funny to look back at [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

1 - 20 of 63 Posts