Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 24 pages of us going on about the last G2G I figured it was time to create a new thread for us to ramble in.

·
Registered
65 Posts
that sounds good since i saw it a never posted since there was to much to read in that one.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cescobedo said:
that sounds good since i saw it a never posted since there was to much to read in that one.
Yeah I figured new people would find 24 pages a bit daunting.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DareDevil03 said:
Alright. so what are we going to talk about this time around?
Well I am excited about FOTB. I have never been and it sounds like fun. Hopefully I will have my xbox installed in my car by then.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I will Have the Sean Hylands on my car by then, My F2 Bodykit, And HOPEFULY my euro grille and ST170's to complete the ensamble. I'm hoping to place at least third... If the popularity contest doesn't ruin it like it did last year... [rolleyes]

troy. [thumb]

·
Registered
738 Posts
Well Tonight I find out if I have a Staff position at ABC General Hpspital (its a soap opera0 I will be an Electrician. If I do then I can almost(99.99%) Garanty that yu'll have ur ST170's and I'll have a new set of them too,by FOTB. So hope and pray that I get this position.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
well i finally got the cathodes and shit for my led licence plate bulbs and hatch but my damn second order was missing the extra transformer i ordered [:(]

i guess mentioning troys name gets you bad service [:p]

oh well time to hit up napa or radio crack for 18ga wire and some fuses and stuff so i can atleast have license plate bulbs and light in the hatch. the floor cathodes will have to wait until i get the new transformer. hopefully it gets to me by the end of the week.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I have extra transformers if you wan't to make the drive.... LOL !!
And yes, mention my name and get WONDERFUL service ;)
I'm sure that it wen't regular ground shipping because you were so local.... ???
I got my order in 48 hrs. HA HA HA !!

Troy.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
ztecpower said:
I have extra transformers if you wan't to make the drive.... LOL !!
And yes, mention my name and get WONDERFUL service ;)
I'm sure that it wen't regular ground shipping because you were so local.... ???
I got my order in 48 hrs. HA HA HA !!

Troy.
well the order shipped may 8th and the order shipped may 11th both got to me on the same day[8] but the order on may 11th is missing a transformer

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DareDevil03 said:
I need to order a few sets of cathodes. six tubes and six trnsformers to be exact.
Usually you only get one transformer per pair of cathodes. I know on my install I have CCFL all over the place and you can get away with hooking tow up to one transformer. Like under my seats I have 2 12" CCFL hooked up to one transformer. And in my trunk I have 2 12" White CCFL hooked up to one trans. Right now I have 9 CCFL and only 5 trans. in my car.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
this was last night.

Ibought my Foci 10 months ago with 32000 on it. that is an average of 118 mile per day for the last 10 months.

and FOTB info is found HERE

·
Across the Pond
1,746 Posts
My clutch is starting to go out after 62000 miles. Looks like it has great timing. My clutch is the next mod to do.

I was thinking maybe the Spec stage one, or maybe stage two from clutch net.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I will post NEW pics of Mah ride as soon as It's worthy of posting them ;)
I will take some FRESH pics tommorrow night when besthaticoulddo is at my house (Derek)
Maybe some pics together ??

BTW WHERE ARE THE PICS FROM THE LAST TECH DAY ?????? OMFG..... !!!

Troy.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
bwahahaha got my cathodes wired up in my hatch. took me about 2 hours to make it look good but they lighted right up when i put the fuse back in.

now just waiting on that other transformer so i can hook some up in the front footwells. and i should also be able to make my led license plate bulbs tomorrow as well.

come on whats taking so long with those last pics???

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
^^troy, lets get a couple pics with the new wheels and stuff. for sure.

im so excited for whats in my trunk. i ordered a new gauge and blow down tube already. so the weekend after my smog troy.....installlllllll

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
schwing!!!!! 1 led licence plate bulb working. looks super ghetto w/ lots of solder though. but it works

1 - 20 of 208 Posts