Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Mod Note:
Please keep this thread on topic and not like the last one.

socal crew
#00 - fhg the ghey gay!
#1 - PumkinSvt
#2 - Stilix
#3 - Broham71
#4 - e6svt
#4.6 - loweredfourpointsix
#5 - OrangeSVTguy
#6 - Socal SVT
#7 - MAVE
#8 - MKtoad
#9 - dereq
#10 - Francisco582
#11 - devil_dog_switch
#12 - JessFocus
#13 - Sledneck800r
#14 - Batman1428
#15 - NissanAJ
#16 - <focusonthis>
#17 - myfafp3
#18 - jonathan rice
#20 - FGFTW
#21 - SD_Focus
#23 - Rick2.3
#24 - badmoonkid24
#28 - lofocus
#69 - milfdoer
#72 - Ecoh72
#182 - Duratec2.3
#191 - White_Lightning
#192 - voortrek3
#199 - Paulski
#310 - RickB
#951 - sedan-stylin

post your number in your sig!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Slot 5 was empty so I filled myself on it [:D] I also added a note about keeping this somewhat on/near the topic.

Reactions: PumkinSvt

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'll take a bite of this cheese and grab #8.

·
Registered
164 Posts
#14 Por favor

·
Registered
95 Posts
i'll wait on this till i actually attend an event or post some more. plus, my favorite number is already taken. so i gotta think whats 2nd best

·
Registered
164 Posts
i'll wait on this till i actually attend an event or post some more. plus, my favorite number is already taken. so i gotta think whats 2nd best
I dnt kno why but ur display pic jst looks like ur gonna b a fun dude 2 kick it with at a meet, stay away from milfdoer aKa Richard the Pimp...he'll turn u into the biggest womanizer ever....and im pretty sure ur welcome regardless of if u've been to an event or not, socal is socal im pretty sure the more the merrier, but then again a guy with stick figures dukin it out as his display pic is sum1 i can't speak for lol thts beyond my level of genius
Jst outta curiosity wat number were u goin for?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I dnt kno why but ur display pic jst looks like ur gonna b a fun dude 2 kick it with at a meet, stay away from milfdoer aKa Richard the Pimp...he'll turn u into the biggest womanizer ever....and im pretty sure ur welcome regardless of if u've been to an event or not, socal is socal im pretty sure the more the merrier, but then again a guy with stick figures dukin it out as his display pic is sum1 i can't speak for lol thts beyond my level of genius
Jst outta curiosity wat number were u goin for?

a womanizer is something i would never be. i dont got it in me. and it's hard to judge a person by their pic, lol. i guess i'm gunna be a little less cool since i just sold my cage to another guy on here with a white zx3. and i've never been to a socal meet, just the old sonic's meets. which i never really liked because of the cliques and feeling unwelcomed because you don't have 20,000 post.

i've been doing my own thing and dealing with bigger issues in life, so i kinda stopped going to sonics. but i might go to the end of the year meet if my car is painted this week. but it's looking like it wont be because of this crappy weather.

and my lucky number has always been #13.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts