Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SoCal Beach cruise/meet CANCELLED (will be re-scheduled)

Ok there was a good amount of people interested in a beach cruise/meet so lets do it. We can meet at the lot next to the gas station at the corner of PCH and Warner and do a short cruise down PCH to Huntington Beach and stop at the lot across from TK Burgers for the meet (thanks to IanMo for suggesting this location). Looking at doing this on saturday, Jan 24th in the afternoon, say like 1pm. Please post or pm if you plan on coming out just so we can have an idea of how many people. Ill keep a list updated on here showing who plans on coming. Also, if you have any suggestions for a different time, day, or location post up your ideas. All Foci are welcome to come!

Who's coming:
1. Gunz2
2. stilix
3. badmoonkid24
4. White_Lightning
5. IanMo
6. lyrrad3
7. 88redstar
8. Duratec 2.3
9. Kingssuk1kx
10. Devil_Dog_Switch
11. Shaddow_wolf169
12. myfafp3
13. voortrek3
14. xxMichaelAnthony

·
Registered
170 Posts
not to ruin the plans or anything but pumkinsvt suggested that it would be better to meet at autobacs where the parking is much bigger. but either way count me in.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Dam sounds like fun but I have stupid work. Argh :(

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
put me down as a maybe, I not sure what time I am working hopefully i get a 7:45am to 11 shift.

·
Registered
759 Posts
i'll try to show.. but if it could wait till after the 1st of feb i can def make it. put me down as a maybe.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Where is corner of PCH and Warner?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hmm so the meet is in Huntington Beach and cruise to where?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hmm so the meet is in Huntington Beach and cruise to where?
well i didnt set up the meet but according to gunz2, from what he wrote down, we are meeting at the gas station on the corner of warner and pch which is not huntington beach yet. and we're driving down pch to tk burger which is in huntington beach. the drive won't take that long (less than 10 minutes). i know cuz thats my route going to school [:)]

1 - 20 of 93 Posts