Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some Indiana winter pics of the focus. I also gave her a bath in the garage.

I think the lil SVT was in a littler bit over her head!

giving her a winter bath in the garage.....ITS TOO COLD OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!

notice the ice on the garage floor?

wet'n sexy SVT emblem

nice clean ass......

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The snow wasn't really piled high, but just on the one side of the road. On the other side of the road, the drift was 6 1/2 ft tall. We got down to -24f a few nights ago. It's been pretty crazy. But fun!

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
damn...that's nuts. We got a lot up here too but wow...I wish I had a garage to was my car in...lucky!

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
the hood LOOKS stock. I have a VIS OEM CF painted like that but it looks diff in pics so I'm assuming that's his stocker painted, but we shall see!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Dang man, I wish I could wash my car in a garage. Cool pics, thats a ton of snow. We have a good layer of ice down here, it sucks. BTW, painting those headlights would look better IMO.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the hood LOOKS stock. I have a VIS OEM CF painted like that but it looks diff in pics so I'm assuming that's his stocker painted, but we shall see!
The hood is an erubuni (sp?) CF hood. OEM hood got tashed by a deer. But you're kinda right, It's called CF, but it's really Black Fiberglass. No ones "CF" parts are really carbon fiber, unless you're getting paperwork proving that it's certified carbon fiber. So, what Im saying is that none of us are getting real carbon fiber parts, just look-alike black fiberglass.

I have never seen a carbon fiber paint job that was very convincing. They should have just bought some cheep laminate from wally world and slapped it on.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
nice pics, ive seen worse, like logan said, but for IN thats a bit, come to the u.p one year, ill show ya some snow[:D]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts