Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HATE IT EVERYTIME IT FRIGGEN STARTS TO GET BAD DOWN HERE I HAVE TO RUN HOME LIKE A DOG WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS, I just wish it would stop effing storming out for god sakes...tommorrows gonna be a somber day for alot of us...theres a piece of steel from the wtc down in palm beach gardens so I'm going to drive down there with my flags and pay tribute to all those lost.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
20,000 volts? That aint lightening, lightening is like 2.3 BILLION volts.

But yes it needs to clear up so you car go do a tribute. We are doing a tribute tomorrow at the SCCA Races.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Yeah, hopefully we dont get called in. Being QRF in Red Cycle means that if anything happens we have to come back in to do whatever they need us to do.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
QRF, is obviously Quick Reaction Force.

Currently my Brigade is Red Cycle for the post, which means any details post-wide or any guarding that needs to be done we do it. So if someone decides to be dumb and we have to guard stuff, I get to draw my 249SAW get all my Gear then go sit where they want me to for 8 hours with live ammo and a Red weapon.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
I love the SAW, carried one in Iraq with 1400 rounds, it was heavy but worth it.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I love the SAW, carried one in Iraq with 1400 rounds, it was heavy but worth it.
Yes, I love being a SAW gunner. There are only like 6 or 8 of us in our company so I feel privileged.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts