Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got my bluit motor a few days n i think i am ready to join the 300 hp club with about 20 pis of booooooosssstttt n the intercooler spray bar from nos what does everybody think ill run

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
and you tell us this and tease us with no pics???? shame shame!! we need pics!

·
Registered
226 Posts
umm FAST! hope your built motor was built right with 20 psi! i'd say 13's or somewhere close. any lightweight done? and please say you got slicks

·
Registered
189 Posts
What you'll run???

.... You'll definitely run...... way past me! Dude your car's gonna fly! POST PICS PLEASE so I can die from jealousy![headbang]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the mottor isnt in the car yet but it is goin to b put in on staurday i will try to get pics of it then n yes i have slicks n the only thing in the car is the bottle 2 seats a dash n the the a pilar

·
Registered
89 Posts
The lack of pictures in this thread is appaling. PICS PLEASE[:D]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
PICS PICS PICS!!!!!

hehe.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
ill believe it when i see it...what block? what internals? turbo? custom piping? i see you just wrote a happy post but details man

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
pics would be awesome. What turbo set up are you using?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^^

AND real information!

·
Registered
705 Posts
fokuzx3 said:
ill believe it when i see it...what block? what internals? turbo? custom piping? i see you just wrote a happy post but details man
uhh, yeah, I'm with this guy. I won't believe it until you prove it WITH PICTURES. It just didnt sound very believable. I don't mean to call BS but I think I am. Nothing against you, but on another forum I'm on, people do say they did something or have something big and it's just a fictional story.

·
Registered
226 Posts
yeah...you seroiusly need to get pics up. the comment "egk block or what ever it is" makes me doubt a lot. if your going to be pushing a built engine with 20 psi, you had BETTER know what your using!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I am jumping on the "This is BS unless we see pics" bandwagon.

SHow us pics!

·
Registered
420 Posts
*cough ekk choke cough ~BS~ choke cough guh goh cough

1 - 20 of 27 Posts