Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9 days ago I bought Sylvania Ultra Vison bulbs....and today the pass side burned out....9 FLIPPING DAYS!!!!!!!!!!![:(!].

stay away from Sylvanias...thats what I get for not going with Hellas

·
FF's Night Security
28,767 Posts
Did you touch the bulb with your fingers? Oils from the skin and make them burn out very quickly also. When I change my lights I don't touch them at all and if I have to then I use a glove or sleeve just not skin with it's oils and such. Sorry to hear they didn't last very long.

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
Sylvanias are hit and miss. My Ultras lasted over a year. I moved onto Philips Xtreme Power. suvlights has them for a good price!

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no.... I didnt touch them with my fingers...I know that....

and I got them from Advance Auto parts...going there tomorrow and hopefully can get some replacements

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
I dont have projectors and i know he dont but i still use them. and we are not turning this thread into an arguement about proper hid use. if he wants them then he will buy them.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I hate those bulbs.everytime I bought them they would burn out. I even had the place I bought them from put them in and they still burned out within 2 weeks.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
SWEET! Yeah I got a set of the H1's for my ebay projectors and one was bad right out the box. Had a nasty light throw and output was horrible. Took it back and they replaced it.

Glad you got it worked out!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts