Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not bad for not having a job, yesh I'm still looking I'm gonna let my lady a hp laptop and me a cannon eos rebel with a spare lense 75-300 efs lense. It does suck being unemployed :(

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
So you are unemployed but are still going to buying over a grand worth of electronics? Thats a little crazy in my book but i wish you the best on finding a new job

·
Registered
416 Posts
So you are unemployed but are still going to buying over a grand worth of electronics? Thats a little crazy in my book but i wish you the best on finding a new job
Totally agree. Might be smart to sit on that extra money till you're employed and it's apparent you don't need it. Major reason for all divorces is money issues. Holding onto that maybe insurance against that pitfall. (this is coming from someone who's been there/done that).

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
I agree. Maybe put that money towards more important things like groceries and necessities. Good luck in your job hunt.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Just as a heads up, I own a Canon Rebel XTi as well as the 75-300mm lens you've mentioned...and I've gotta recommend you go with a different lens. That thing is pretty terrible. That's the lowest end long zoom lens they make, and it really shows.

Will it be better than the kit lens that comes with the camera? Possibly. But will it be remotely good compared to other lenses you could buy for that money? No.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey matty are the lenses proprietary i cant use a lense from a nikon etc etc....the lenses can get damn expensive bu that's to be expected with a SLR.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts