Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that obviously, if you've put loads of crap all over your car and it looks tacky, it's classed as a ricer.

But what if it's tastefully done and not over the top, say like the car being lowered, some nice rims that suit it, small spoiler on the back and that's about it, would it still be classed as a ricer?

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
if its tasteful its not rice. Kepp it clean and any true car person should be able to respect that

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops, sorry I forgot this was the pictures forum, so here's a pic of my recently aquired Focus, my first car too.

Sorry about the double posting as well, I thought this topic didn't come though.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I'm a soul believer in this theory: If you are questioning if it is rice, than it usually is rice.

I think that if you keep that in mind while customizing, you will be okay! BTW, clean looking focus

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
rice.......

LOL just kidding, man that's a pretty sweet car, I hate you cause it's euro [hihi]

nah if it's done right, like everyone's said, then people should be able to respect it, though you might get one person (doesn't have to be on here) that's gonna just say it's rice, because they believe anything that's not completely stock, is rice [rolleyes]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts