Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah i know not a big rare thing but i ordered a set of ebay clear corners.

clear, smoked, with black housing. a little different style then what i'm used to seeing though.. hopefully they really are what the image shows..

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
not a major mod, but a mod is a mod, if they look just like that, they will look very nice

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i'm hoping it's just like that and not the bigger squares/pixelated look.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Should be sick. Not a big mod but I replaced the corners and the grill and it really did a lot for the front end. GL those look neat ost pics when your done

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
hmmmmm interesting, looks good. post night pics of them when you have them.

·
Registered
130 Posts
yeah i know not a big rare thing but i ordered a set of ebay clear corners.

clear, smoked, with black housing. a little different style then what i'm used to seeing though.. hopefully they really are what the image shows..

Those are the exact ones i have. Love them [clap]

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are the exact ones i have. Love them [clap]
really, did you buy from this guy as well.. i'm a little nervous about him.. barely knows english and wouldn't let me do a pickup even though he's 30-40 miles away...
oh and he's using usps and not fedex so i can't track the order.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
you wont believe how much it does for the front end. note: when installing the driver's side, take off your wheel and pull back the wheel well so you can get in there easier.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
you wont believe how much it does for the front end. note: when installing the driver's side, take off your wheel and pull back the wheel well so you can get in there easier.
??????
why not just get under the car and work from there?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
actually i'm not sure which route i'l do for the driver's side my CAI filter is there.

screw it i'll just take off the bumper completely.... lol

·
Registered
259 Posts
I think you're mixing up the model years. I have an '05, so can understand what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure that everyone with an earlier model can just reach up from underneath and replace the corners. They don't have to deal with the splash guard we have.

·
Registered
130 Posts
really, did you buy from this guy as well.. i'm a little nervous about him.. barely knows english and wouldn't let me do a pickup even though he's 30-40 miles away...
oh and he's using usps and not fedex so i can't track the order.
yeah same guy, it was like what 20 bucks so i wasnt too worried about it lol they came on time though.

·
Registered
130 Posts
actually i'm not sure which route i'l do for the driver's side my CAI filter is there.

screw it i'll just take off the bumper completely.... lol

we had my car up on a hoist and were able to just reach up in there, little tight trying to get up in there but we did it.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
he went up then.. 9.99 for the pair and about 15 for shipping.. i ordered 2 pairs though.. total cost with shipping and insurance - multi item discount was 49.88

i wish he would have let me do local pickup.. i live 1h 45m away

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah once i get them in i'll post pics... still don't have them.. place is under 2 hours away and he sent them out yesterday.. still not here.. maybe it'll be here monday

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
um i've never tried it but if you install right they shouldn't you can always get some 3M tape and seal them in there better if you're worried.. ur use epoxy to make it permanent

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i'm not sure i'll let ya know when i get mine. but i have a feeling they are bolted in or something

1 - 20 of 23 Posts