Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....and what started as an idea is now a $140 recipt and a ups tracking number.

just ordered my ST wing and 4 cans of gold plasti-dip, painting the rims gold and the wing gold.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I love my st wing... you'll be very happy with it... just remember to put some silicone sealant on the weather stripping or else water will leak in the hatch... also you'll need a longer washer fluid hose to make it reach the nozzle... $2 at a autoparts store...enjoy

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Slidin' this over to the MkIII section, for a better fit than Interior Mods.

WING gold??? Rims aren't unusual, wing is a little different.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
damn. that's badass!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
think im gonna check out the local salvage yard on tuesday before I go ahead and order this.
last time i had checked with brandywine and champion they had nothing locally but they could ship a used one in on wholesale thru my work for like 150 but they couldnt tell me what kind of condition it was in or promise me what color it would be lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
last time i had checked with brandywine and champion they had nothing locally but they could ship a used one in on wholesale thru my work for like 150 but they couldnt tell me what kind of condition it was in or promise me what color it would be lol
I have seen a couple focus st involved in accidents around where i live so hopefully I can find one in Edgewood or Jessup.

I guess a show-off-y teenager's misfortune is my gain.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have seen a couple focus st involved in accidents around where i live so hopefully I can find one in Edgewood or Jessup.

I guess a show-off-y teenager's misfortune is my gain.
well definitely best of luck with it! If you find one let me know, i'm looking for a focus WITH a good radio that i can pull parts from

1 - 13 of 13 Posts