Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this site sell eyelids I want but the color for white they have is white ash..

Has anyone bought these? Would white ash be the same white as cloud 9? How are there durability?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
260 Posts
HOOOLLLLLYYYY CRAP[ohcrap]

there charging you almost 40$ for some friggin vinyl and its not even the real kind of eyelid ... its only the style that goes over the top, ok illl tell you what ... please dont buy from there , i can make you a set any color you want for 10$ shipped to your door 2 day mail CF would be 20$ shipped i have a set on my car now that i made .... just please dont buy those ...THATS A RIP OFF!!!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
i have those i paid like 30 for mine extremly durable i have had them since 2003 and still the look fresh pay more expect more i got them on the euro focus site

·
Registered
260 Posts
hell yeah bro .. if your really interested .. ill make some up like the style you want take the one i have off my car and install the longer ones and post pics tommorow, if you like them PM me and well get the selling and shipping stuff outta the way ... i have a ton of vinyl laying around , plus i get it really cheap by yard sooooooooooo [headbang]

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
Is this an offer to any of us for eyelids????

·
Registered
260 Posts
this is an offer to anyone that wants eyelids , if i get enought people who want them i can probally throw up a group buy ,,, i can make both sytles ... the small eyelids that cover the top half of the light and the eyelid that covers the chrome trim on the inside ... that is my fav. style becuase my car is black and that HUGE headlight with the chrome on the inside looks retarded,...

so yeah open to anyone please let me know i do take paypal
as stated before i can make either style of eyelid for 10$ shipped any color vinyl
or Carbon Fiber ones for 20$ shipped

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
How do you produce'em?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Sorry but first you need to contact the administrator Tom about doing any group buys.

This thread will be locked until you can get anything worked out with him.

Black_Dragon_01, you have a PM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.