Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the navy and I am due to be home from a fairly long underway pretty soon, but while I was gone I decided to buy some mods for my car while it was sitting gathering dust in a long term parking lot. So when I get back I'll have waiting for me a Clutchmasters Stage 3 clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Torsen LSD, while I was at it I decided it is about time to spruce up my interior and exterior so I also ordered the Redline Tuning SVT floor mats (in red) and a CFM shorty antenna.

So now I can't wait to get home and install all these goddies! [:D]

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Have fun man.

·
Registered
351 Posts
come home and enjoy the hell out of it. you definately deserve it. Thank you so much for serving.

ryanM

·
Registered
503 Posts
[thumb] Salute.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I use to belong to Uncle Sams canoe club. I can remember how good it felt to be home after a WESTPAC. Have fun dawg you deserve it.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!
About a month ago we were in Scotland I saw an RS! I wanted to take a closer look but the drunk idiots I was hanging out with didn't want to waste any time looking at "just a Focus".

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got home yesterday and after taking care of more important things, I took a look at what I got, and I put in the mats, they look awesome, I'd take a pic but my camera is at work at the moment.
Right now I'm calling diffrent transmission shops to get estimates for installing everything.
I got a question to those who also picked up the Torsen, did it come with anything besides just the diff? All mine came with was just the dif and that is it.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Congrats man.. Welcome back!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts