Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey SoCal guys, we just a meet here in Sac-To and we threw around the idea of a joint meet for all of us. Just starting a thread to see if there is any interest for that. I am not from California so i barely even know my way around Sacramento let alone Cali. Lets throw up some ideas of dates, times, places....ect..... I would think a cruise, then some food would be nice or vice versa or even a movie thrown in there sometime. I'd hope we could find a place in the middle to meet as well...

Date: TBD
Time: TBD
Place: Pismo Beach
Schedule: TBD

Lets see what we can do guys.

P.S. my buddy here with a honda of all cars says there is something bad about getting something going between our two regions but i wanna see if we can do this anyway hopefully we can have a massive turnout.

Andrew

·
Registered
542 Posts
why not in the coast? like Pismo beach. from LA its 3.5 hours. Its absolutely beautiful!

Bakersfeild is so boring and nothing to see.

From Sac its about 4.5 hours to Pismo.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Big parking lots! very nice, resturants everywhere and if people say for the night, San luis obispo is right around the corner with plenty hotels.

Also we can start the cruise from Avila beach and head to Pismo and end it there. Avila beach is like 20 minutes from pismo!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright i think the Meeting place is already set guys, well its between Monetery and Pismo Beach. I have been to montery it is nice there but i have never seen Pismo beach. Pismo sounds nice. As long as there are good roads to cruise that is.

Next on the plate, is a date and time.

Andrew

·
Registered
626 Posts
man, you guys like making stuff farther and farther away from me... if we could have it in a month or two. i would have a shot.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im trying to get it done before i go back home. I am done BY May 8th so its on short notice but if we can get it to work in march, i was thinking like the weekend of the 13th, that would be awesome.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
This sounds like a good idea, but I think with some time and good planing this would a great meet.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
^^ what he said, cause i dont want to make the drive to see 10 cars when i can just do that at a norcal meet ..lol

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yes, this sounds EXCELLENT.

Let's make it July. That would be perfect, warm weather, people can arrange their schedules in time for the meet.

SWEET I am stoked already!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yeah When you leave Avila its kinda canyon roads. Also I have a Friend/Ex Girl that lives in San Luis Obispo and I can ask her if there are any good Canyon roads.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I would recommend the guys from So cal to meet up somewhere and cruise all the way up there. That would be dope!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts