Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a GTG this weeked..like the 17th?? if so reply and we can set somethin up..

·
Registered
398 Posts
Bah, normally I would but my best friend has a graduation party all day that Saturday. LEt's shoot for the following weekend [:)~]

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
screw it..lets all goto the party..just kidding..that would be cool..at least you dont live too far away either

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
where?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
and when?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how about...june 24th at 8pm..meet at edwards cinema? do y'all know where thats at??

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
hmmm. what about a racelegal on a friday night? there is one on the 23rd.

·
Registered
367 Posts
racelegal is a legal drag-racing event that takes places on some fridays at Qualcomm. Apparently the city was getting really tired of street racing, and figured if they brought about a way to actually do it legally, less people would race on the street.

Street racing has cut down since, but since they can only fit an 1/8 mi. track, many would still rather race on the street.

But, you and I have a Duratec, so the 1/8 mi. track could only benefit us...lol...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
true true..well i dont mid, ill go down there and check it out..my buddy used to race his camaro down there, and the same thing happened..got sick of the 1/8 mile and now he rides up in escondido on grand..but yeah ill go..how much is it?? and what time??

·
Registered
367 Posts
Don't post up street names!!!

I'm sure that there's some type of law enforcement on these sites...LOL

But, seriously...you don't wanna get anyone caught, do you??

·
Registered
398 Posts
Racelegal would be a great place to meet. Although, I really want to take my F150 to the track and see how she does...bah.

The only really lame thing about racelegal is that they require you to have a REALLY expensive helmet. That's the only thing that has kept me from going so far.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well thats crap..hey i got some pictures of my car..link is in my sig...so is stealing my own thread against the rules? [:p]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
let me know if you all meet up

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
I am actually going to racelegal on the 23rd... so that would be cool... I won't race though cause thanks to Wayne I probably still won't have my tune...[rolleyes]

1 - 20 of 53 Posts