Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else from so cal..like san diego area is going to FOTB..just checking..i think it would be pretty tight to get together an roll up together..if you guys want we can get a meeting place and time and roll up there together..anyone up for it??

·
Registered
367 Posts
there's several of us down here, by the way, so there should be no problems getting a few.

I don't know how you all would feel about this, but if we could get a few others from the other forum, would that be cool?

There's a bunch of them...

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I am game let me know what up, hey Lamar you know I am in PH right?

·
2,272 Posts
I wish I could go this year. Maybe next year...I don't think I would join the caravan though because I like to get up there fast...probably faster than your stock tires and speed governors will let you go [}:)]

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
ok well I bought a space for me and my passanger and well I won't be going again this year... it happened last year too where I couldn't go...

If anyone needs a space for their car and lunch for their passanger they are up for grabs... FREE TICKETS!!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
can i have them please :)

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
You sure can... um... the only thing is I have to have a normal focusonthebeach2006 sticker for my car... I want to put one on, so I dunno how we can do that but I want one... so you sure can have them... gonna bring a friend??? [:D]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
So what's the plan for FOTB in case I make it out there.

·
Registered
745 Posts
WickedlyFastST said:
You sure can... um... the only thing is I have to have a normal focusonthebeach2006 sticker for my car... I want to put one on, so I dunno how we can do that but I want one... so you sure can have them... gonna bring a friend??? [:D]
yea probably gonna bring a friend or 2....can you ship em out to me plz :)

·
Registered
745 Posts
ok sorry guys cant go anymore...some stupid ass driver ran into me this mornin...6 car collision...my car is [:)][:)][:)]ed...damn and i wanted to go to FOTB :(

·
Registered
161 Posts
Not sure how many of you have seen this on FJ, but this is our plan for Saturday morning caravan and meeting up with the LA folks for a fuller caravan all the way up to Ventura.

"We'll meet at 5:30am at the Shell station on the 5 and 56 just like last year. We will be leaving promptly at 5:45am. Mapquest says it'll take us 2 hours an 15 minutes, so that should get us to Woodland Hills at 8:00, if we're lucky. I'd personally like to leave a little earlier to make sure we meet up with the LA group, but knowing us, we'll be lucky to leave at 6."

·
Registered
161 Posts
So since FOTB is tomorrow, and I haven't seen any new posts, is anyone from this site actually going that was requesting a caravan. We're meeting up pretty early here in SD and will cruise up to LA to meet with the guys there and we'll all roll in together. Should be about 20 cars at least.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I wish I was going with you all, but I have to get my STS fixed.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.