·
Registered
259 Posts
Wow!!!! That's sweet how'd you do it???

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i pretty much started out with a pic of an 09 Focus, created a 2nd layer of the picture then used the paths tool on the grill pieces and body lines. that created the neon glow i needed for pretty much all of it. took about 50 layers to finish lol.

EDIT: oh and i lowered it lol

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Now do a s side and front pic for an 03 sedan like mine if u dont mind. They look sick too
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
495 Posts
Absolutely love the first pic!! ...btw this prob could have been done in illustrator in less than 2 hrs...but still very nice!! ....idea:t shirts anyone!!??

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now do a s side and front pic for an 03 sedan like mine if u dont mind. They look sick too
Posted via FF Mobile
sure ill see what i can do alter tonight.

Absolutely love the first pic!! ...btw this prob could have been done in illustrator in less than 2 hrs...but still very nice!! ....idea:t shirts anyone!!??
funny you say that. thats actually where i got the iinspiration from. didnt come out quite like that but it was kinda close. a guy on another forum im on made airbrushed t-shirts of memeber's cars on the front and back. here's some pics:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Red Jay, I hope you don't mind but I set the last picture as my background on my desktop. I really like it and think you did a great job on it! :D

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Those pics look sweet!

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Can u do a side profile of the 2008-2011 focus? we dont have stickers to rep that generation and we could probably use your design to get us decals for 08-11's!

i will not rep decals that have that 00-07 hatchback/sedan profile outline on them since that is not what i drive :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
[headbang] 2012 hatch!!! [headbang] 2012 hatch!!! [headbang] 2012 hatch!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts