Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are all of the problems with them, because i've been saving up some money(only 180 in my bank) and i really have an itch to get me a nice treat for my focus. i dont really want to spend all of the money, as i have some other things i have to pay. so that 120bucks including shipping is really tempting right now .. i'm sure the focus is feeling pretty down right now since its body kit is all mucked up and since only 2 months ago it was hydrolocked...i know it wants something to cheer it up too:)

Item number: 8072469760

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i've been reading through 1 hours worth of topics found with the search term 'projector' and all i see is people talking about the ones with the led's in them

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok well too late...lol...just bought these...sorry impulse buy

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any thoughts?

·
Registered
875 Posts
I wish I would have seen this thread sooner. I'm not sure which pair it was, but I've heard of a set similar to both of those actually melting (the plastic housing).

I hope you didn't get the ones I'm thinking of. :(

Edit: I think these are the crappy melting ones:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the site looks a little more professional and they are a little bit more expensive so hopefully not, i had previously heard the rumors about some melting but i dont plan on using high watt bulbs on these

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i hear people talking about putting resistors to prevent the halos from going out. would i need to on these too? what kind of resistors....and how the crap doy ou install them

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Oh man, I wish I seen this thread sooner also. Unfortunately I believe those are both the same lights. I've heard nothing good about the cheaper projectors on ebay yet. Nothing. Fortunately they are only $100, so no big loss.

I'd be careful with these, monitor them closely once you figure out how to install them (as I'm almost going to guarentee they are going to come with some crap universal instructions, probably for a Honda)......

Good Luck and keep up posted.......

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i payed with an echeck over paypal, not knowing it would be a while to clear, so it should clear within the next few days, then another week or so til i get them. i have contacted the seller and they replied, and they have 99 percent positive out of 6300 items. been going through the comments and nothing bad on the headlights yet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts