·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Pins & Needles

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Tx for the Video Chefster!

Better than plowing with the Bumper (grin) - thought I'd see you doing that!

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Can actually take a pretty good load. If I made it too robust I could damage the car.I would rather have the weak link out from the car. The Arc welder is right there if I do need to beef it up.[strongman][giddy]

No no. As in I'll be waiting for the new video tomorrow in some real snow. I know you'll make one ... and some scrumptious lamb chops.

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Greg, what did you do to that poor mirror?

and looks like you did get a little snow. yeesh.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Can actually take a pretty good load. If I made it too robust I could damage the car.I would rather have the weak link out from the car. The Arc welder is right there if I do need to beef it up.[strongman][giddy]
order back bumper cover and paint now
if that thing breaks its surely going to cost you at least a back bumper [dunno]

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's awesome. Is it in a trailer hitch?
I Ya, I bought another trailer tongue without the ball and welded right to it, which is inserted into my hitch. The whole rig is removable in a minute. I did manage to bust it last night but had it back together even stronger in about 20 minutes.
I added an up tube from the exhaust which kept the fumes out of the car{ clothes dryer flex tubing} worked great. I wouldn't recommend anyone doing this unless you just want to stay out of the house and f---around for a day in the snow and play with the welder...trust me , your wife will not bother you.hahahhahahahh[rofl]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts