1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best snow and ice tire for the 195/60/15

studless that is

·
Registered
37 Posts
There can be only one....

I highly recommend the Bridgestone Blizzak. I've used them here in the northeast on ice and snow. I love them. Be forewarned they are temperature sensitive and you can eat up the traction layer in hot weather in no time if you're not careful. I use them on a ZX3. I've plowed through some nasty stuff and you can't beat them on the ice.

·
Trying to Focus
1,881 Posts
I’ve run Michelin X-Ice xi2s in that size the past couple winters. Quieter than the factory Kumho all-seasons, decent cornering dynamics, excellent grip in rain, snow, and on ice. They’re wearing well, too; I’ll get at least two more winters out of them at this rate.

·
Registered
190 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
price = performance. I've driven both the blizzaks (lm-60 current winter tire)and the x-ice and they are worth every penny. great all around tires, good ride on the dry, excellent in the snow and ice. if you want the best, get your wallet out...lol

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
price = performance. I've driven both the blizzaks (lm-60 current winter tire)and the x-ice and they are worth every penny. great all around tires, good ride on the dry, excellent in the snow and ice. if you want the best, get your wallet out...lol
LOL thats funny Tire Rack has them for 83$ each now thats cheep being its rated #1 by tire rack testing (you have been spending to much)

Continental ExtremeWinterContact
195/60R15
Price: $332.00 for 4

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont know but the early bird always get the worm. Its like buying summer clothes in winter is always cheeper. Supply and demand no demand cheeper price LOL just my 2 cents

1 - 8 of 8 Posts