Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a flash on my ecu,

its using the cold air intake and catback exhaust setting, thats the only thing i have selected, I also selected egr removed since mine is the dpfe mod on focushacks.com

the car seems to surge while crusing rpms flutter from 2000-2200 and it isnt a smooth powerband,

Maybe im used to my zx2 being faster idk.

also when i floor the gas from a dead stop the car revs/ then bogs revs then bogs and does this until it hits 2000 rpms then it starts moving.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
You need to talk to Tom he's used the sniper stuff a few times.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
oh, lol that explains why tom hasn't replied to me. i have had issues before were he did get my e-mails.

i just sent him another e-mail 5 min ago.

usually it only takes him maybe 20-30min to reply to me sometimes longer but he always gets back to me.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I talked to him last Wednesday. I think Tom said he would be out of town part of the week, but will check his email and AIM acct about twice a day.

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Only other person I can think of to use Sniper is LiquidZX3, or his FF SN of liquid_02_ZX3. But I haven't seen him post in a while, I think he's working a ton now that he's out of school and in GM's back pocket.

·
FF Affiliate
31,094 Posts
Sorry been traveling , I am back now and will get everyones emils answered ASAP

The sniper is very limited as to what it can do unless you have the full sniper where you can do a full tune , your best bet is to sell the sniper and get a xcal3 sorry

Tom

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was wanting the x3 but no one close by works with them and at the time of purchase i wanted to do all my work, no offense, but i sold my turbo setup and i doubt anyone would want my sniper setup. also my sniper does both my zx2 and zx3

1 - 10 of 10 Posts