Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase my first set of rims for my 13' focus SE! And possibly some H&R coilovers.
It's it bad to buy rims from online dealers?
Where have you guys gotten your rims from?

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
St and bc both make affordable quality coil overs for our cars.
I picked up my titanium wheels and tires off of craigslist used and then had them powder coated white.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Wheels & Tires should help, more pictures in the "Showroom" section once you're done here.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well yeah tires as well obviously! Haha.
Didn't find much on tirerack. Looking for more of the "stanced" style wheels.
Just unsure of a good place to look. Not much of a selection it seems like for the 5x108 pattern...
Went ahead and ordered some H&R coilovers from Fswerks this morning Along with the Fswerks lower engine mount. Should I look for an upper mount as well? Or is it unnoticeable?

As for the pictures, everything is stock right now and half my interior is ripped out right now for an audio build I am starting this weekend. But I will as pictures once I get some mods going..

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
More pictures of other peoples rides, besides the section here for showing off rims.

Sometimes helps with ideas to see what works on other cars.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have an idea of what I want...
I just was wondering what sites, if any, are worth ordering from. Or if I should just buy local..

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Just getting finished up painting the first of these wheels. Syluz M575 from rebeldevil.com

Here they are on my car when they were silver

1 - 9 of 9 Posts