Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come. Once it bites it's never enough.

I have been looking into a new retro fit for myself and i found it. Mine will be going to a close fanatic Knoxrocks222 and i will be completing them to trade for his stockers.

Basically i will be taking his in the next month or a little more and i am ordering these this weekend for my B-day-

This is the infinti Q45 projector. Its a single housing with one bulb but a different style. I am using a set and should be interesting. They are a bit larger then a typical projector and i can't wait to get started.

I will keep everyone updated with this. And should be able to claim a title of one of the most unique mods on FF as well as the Most unique headlights in the focus community.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
MAN those look so HOT. I will be following this one close by, keep us posted on how this goes. If all turns out nice I might be tempted to have mine done so I would be the first in Montreal to have some like that. Damn I wish I had the time and ofcourse the skills to be as crafty as you are

·
Registered
800 Posts
yea ole rob is one crafty MF lol his focus always has pretty eyes hahaaha but yea im getting him to swap lenses and while they are off im getting him to put is logo in white paint pen on the grey area on the top, its going to be sweet, those q45 projectors throw some serous light. im sure if anyone wants some sick looking retro fits rob is ur guy. also be on the look out for some new mods to the one and only stealth shela!!!!! GET THOSE Q45S IN!!!!

knox

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Badass. Can't wait to see 'em.

·
Banned
12,597 Posts
At least you wont have to worry about shipping. Since he can not take others lights to the post office.

And you won't be borrowing someones lights for over a month, so you can legally drive you car.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
those are gunna be intense! get em done!

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
At least you wont have to worry about shipping. Since he can not take others lights to the post office.

And you won't be borrowing someones lights for over a month, so you can legally drive you car.
rofl....... >.<

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
Those are going to be some damn bright lights, lol. Anxious to see the result.

What housings are you going to drop them into?

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
i cant wait to see these i remember seeing these online on the infiniti and on ebay. damn those are hot

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
thos are gonna look sweet HURRRRY UP

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Holy cow! Can't wait to see how this one turns out...

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chaney- Circumstances caused alot of problems. I have talked with brad. Thus my huge absence from here for a while.

Thanks guys should be hella fun to do it and get it finished. I'm always looking to have a one of a kind focus and this is yet anohter piece to put me there.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I'm going to be making some custom headlights myself one of these days.
I've got an extra set of projectors just begging to be modified.
It'll probably get done next spring though. Till then, I'll look at your threads for ideas.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.