Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of u that doesn't know what a smoothed gate is, here's a pic...

It's taking away the numberplate recess and lights etc. welding over it and smoothing it out!

Couldn't find a better pic, sorry pps!

But this is me next mod! [:D]

·
Banned
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks emilee, but this mod will make the car look a lot smoother! :eek:) Sweet I believe the word is! lol

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Wow... That looks... different...

·
Banned
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If u look at the ass end of my car, u can c my back bumper valance (the bottom part of the bumper) it moulds deeper into the bumper. Anywayz, screw the licence plate there, just about clears everything on the roads (hopefully!)

U can still open the hatch with the button on the dash or wit the remote key that I have. Loads of ppl do it here, even all around Europe

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
if your going to do that smooth look on a black car, you need the black clear tails IMO

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
i think that looks awesome!! good luck with it, and I hope you do clear all obstacles with your license plate..loll I've also never seen that done here in the states.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Cool deal...I think it looks great. Then agian who doesnt like a shaved hatch?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
i have seen it befor, the tails that is, they are a disgrace to taillights, but thats my opininon

·
Registered
158 Posts
gonna be a cool mod...but i can think of an even more pressing hatch mod than smoothing it. loosing the APC sticker! sorry if i sound harsh i dont mean too cuz your car is really nice. [:)]

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
i agree with mofo.. those taillights are hideous... take of that sticker.. and if your going to shave the back, shave the door handles and the moldings on the side of the car.. or its not gonig to look right at all..

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That just doesn't look right to me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts