1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Standard. Like it much better.

·
Registered
433 Posts
if you shave, the rear is gonna look fat...otherwise it looks alright. If you did smooth it i would recommend a new rear bumper but that may not be worth the xtra dough....i love your ride BTW

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
i like it standard but if you smooth you should look at eliminating the rear wiper

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Shave it....integrat the plates into the bumper....there's a guy on here with a white focus that shaved his hatch and it looks sick...he also did a euro conversion and shaved the door moldings too...you could check it out and see what your car would look like...but in white :)...i'll see if i can't find the link for you.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Standard.

·
Registered
965 Posts
SHAVE THAT A$$!!! Always thought a shaved back end looks clean.
That bumper looks like it would work pretty well with an integrated plate

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I love the smoothed look but good luck finding somewhere to put your plate....

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Guh..i can't find the guy that has his hatch shaved...but it looks good...and modifying your rear bumper to fit the plates isn't too hard either....his name is Fibi-somthing...somebody help me out here

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
focusedintentions

the name of the person with the white smoothed focus is bonacci01 and i agree with you..... its a gorgeous car. iv spoke to him recently.... got some more nice plans.

Thanks for the comments people

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
yeah...that's him....seeee...you should do the same but in red :) I love shaved cars...you see it on vdubs all the time...specially the mkII's....so gorgeous

·
Registered
98 Posts
hondaluver said:
if you shave, the rear is gonna look fat...otherwise it looks alright. If you did smooth it i would recommend a new rear bumper but that may not be worth the xtra dough....i love your ride BTW
[thumb] x2

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
If you can find a way to integrate the plate well, smoother won't look so bad. I personally prefer standard, I think the plate recess breaks up the large rear end, creates the illusion that its not so fat.

If you decide on smoothing, maybe a midwing might help break up the visual monotony.

just an idea.

·
Registered
605 Posts
babyface said:
........... creates the illusion that its not so fat.
I like fat a$$es hahahahha

shave it, you get soo many odd looks, its hilarious

1 - 20 of 29 Posts