Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok anyone have a smoothed front bumper. i've heard of it being done (more or less filling in the trim lines and painting over it)

anyone have any pics of this.. or somethign similar. i'm trying to go for the "blank" look on the front of the car so it' all looks clean, then i'll debadge the car but i want to know how it looks before i go mesing with what i have (i've done searchs didn't find anything

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah something like that but i have a slight change to the look i want to try... can it be bought or is it a custom job only

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
yeah something like that but i have a slight change to the look i want to try... can it be bought or is it a custom job only
its custom, most people ive seen do it use something called plastic weld and a ton of elbow grease

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe i shouldn't have asked now everyone will start doing it lol. oh well if i follow thru on my idea it'll look a little different than that.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Well I think I know what I'm going to do with my 06 front now..

I love this board, I would have never even began to think of that!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
seriously now i think i started up a trend... lol i guess now it's all on how you do it. i'm gonna attempt to fo that.. it's all depending on if i can find the right material for my extra piece i want to ad

·
Registered
851 Posts
seriously now i think i started up a trend... lol i guess now it's all on how you do it. i'm gonna attempt to fo that.. it's all depending on if i can find the right material for my extra piece i want to ad

Not really.... Others have done it like Foci_Fosho (only name I know off the top of my head) who smoothed out his front bumper. The stuff used is called duramix.[idea]

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
I've been thinkin about this for a couple months.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
I would love to have that bumper!! make one for me!! lol

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'll do it but you gotta send me your bumper or order one and have it sent to my place.. as well as get me the duramix

1 - 15 of 15 Posts