Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to smoke out my turn signals. I don't like the orange in the middle and would love for the name of the stuff to make then black. Not just paint then, but have them functional, orange blinking when on, black when off lights. Where can I pick some up and what's the name of it.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
wow i thought you wanted some lights so you can smoke out w/ them...you can pick up some nightshade or use some spreay paint like i did, oh wait im rice, dont do what i dom cus i used spraypaint[rolleyes]

·
Registered
47 Posts
yeah use the niteshades...use a lot of coats so it comes out dark...dont worry...the bulbs will shine good at night....i used niteshades on my tails....but i hand tinted with the film my bumper lights and my grill lights...Summit has niteshades for like 10 bux or sumthing

·
Registered
650 Posts
lol, there is another thread that reads "nightshades" question..but then again, if you dont know what night shades are,y ou wouldnt think to look there.. doh!

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
by the way, I did a search on nightshades and I got a bunch freak websites and one fetish. Where's summit?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts