Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ko i'll get pics up within the hour (gotta find my camera) but i got my clear smoked corners in and installed them yesterday. they change the entire look of the car (oh and i'll post pics of my body fix on my fender.. took me 15 minutes by hand and it doesn't look bad)

ok here are the pics

here are the pics

Before: (the day i got the windows tinted and only 2 days after i bought the car):

Fender bender pics:

After the smoked lights AND me fixing the fender by hand.. no tools just me pulling and pushing and bending and pounding all with my hands...:

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
looks good man, nice job!
now u just gotta black out your grill :]

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
naw that grill is trashed.. 2 mounts are broken from the wreck.. i'm gonna replace the grill with a euro one and throw in some black halo hid headlights. just have to wait on my tax return money.. should have my stuff ordered by the end of the month. and put in hopefully by say.. feb 5th or so. once that's in i'll post pics of all the new stuff, head lights, grill, subs...... :D

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
good fix, besides the small tear it nearly looks perfect in the pictures. and smoked or tinted turns...soo much better, always. euro grille will clean it up even more!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i couldn't really do much about the rip.. there is a small flat spot from me hitting it in but there was no other way.. you can feel it but not see it. as far as my tint i have 8% carbon fiber on the back (yes i said carbon fiber.. some new stuff the guy got his hands on.. micro weave carbon fiber or something, supposed to make it near impossible to shatter the glass) and 35% on the front two. and i'm thinking about throwing a tint strip on the widshield 5% or maybe 2.5%

these are smoked.. not the film stuff but actually the material they made it with, so it' won't peel or fade off. there is a grill i found for the 05 and up i wish would fit.. it's chrome and has the ford logo circle cut out all over it. it looks nice but sadly won't fit mine.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah ebay. they were 9.99 plus 15.00 for shipping. look up cuteyan. doesn't know english too well i think but the product is good

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Quite literally a fender bender. Not a bad fix for doing it yourself. Looks good.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well what you don't see is the crack in the bottom of the passenger headlight, 2 broken tabs/brackets on the same light, and the 2 broken tabs on the grill.

oh and the hood bracket was bent a little.. as well as the whole hood was twisted a little. her car...... has 3 little scratches though.. and it was silver so the paint trade can't even be seen. bad news... i'm most likely not gonna get paid for it, we don't think she had insurance, good news... she's now in the brig and having 100% of her pay docked since i reported her to her command (we are both military) no one hits my car.. or my wife and daughter (who was driving/riding in it) without something happening to them.. the brig was her command decision but i don't feel sorry for her. she wasn't supposed to be driving anyways... privilages were taken away for driving violations

·
Registered
155 Posts
okay so i found the ebay account and the ones you have look nothing like the ones on ebay? whats up with that... did the look different an show up like the ones you have? the ones on the auction look clear and yours look amber? any advise because i woulfd like a pear like the ones you have.. thanks

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
whats up with that red hyundai in the one pic?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts