Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to pick up some smoked turnsignals to clean up my front end and oh boy do they make a difference. All I need now is a european grill and I will be golden. Here is the pic of the new markers...

And here is a picture of my ghetto rigged sri...i think its time for an upgrade.

I got bored the other day and cut down my shifter, I am not really sure how much shorter I cut it but here is a pic...

Thats it for now...

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
that looks awesome!!!
nice touches!
i think that the shifter looks great!!!
good job

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I fail to see the ghettoness of your intake? How did you cut your shifter and keep the threads?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SVT_BMXer said:
I fail to see the ghettoness of your intake? How did you cut your shifter and keep the threads?
The base of my filter is ripped and I have ducktape on it to keep it sealed as you can see in the picture. There is also a whole in the tube with electrical tape rapped around it. The shifter I cut down then drilled a hole through both the shift knob and shifter then I put a bolt through that. Its nice and tight and just temporary until I buy a sts.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Xx1CowgirlUp6xX said:
where the hell do u get smoked clear corners for an 06?? or will the 05's work for it?
00-06 all should be the same. Teh sidemarkers didn't change.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts