Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see many companies selling the clear bumper lens, however, I wsh to purchase the smoked ones, as I feel they would look better with my black car.

Anyone know where I can find these?

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
check ebay. also, might want to just buy the clears and a can of "niteshades" and spray-tint them. works wonders.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Check ebay, Bry.. I got mine there. At the time of my purchase, there were tons of both clear and smoked available. Hopefully it's the same nowadays. I paid about $30 total.

·
Registered
845 Posts
hahaha...I'm afflicted with the same illness! Can someone find a cure? (I'm not giving up the smoke).

I've seen those lenses sold....sorry I don't know where to find them off the top of my head.

Is it legal to use that nightshade stuff in your headlights and euro tails? I have a black ZX3, and I want it dark all around without those damn gaudy blackout covers!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don;t know, I want to do the nightshade deal too...but with my luck I'll spray them all then get pulled over and fined.

I check ebay frequently...all I see are the clears.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I have new ones for sale.. $30 shipped. I bought Hella ones instead.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info guys, I'm gonna buy whoa's off him.

Hey...you said $25 shipped on AIM....I'm holding you to that!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
kind of a crappy pic.. but they are smoked..

heres one with the lights on... and the lights are white.. so you can tell its smoked in this pic

he bryan.. you know what.. i might trade ya this sat.. i want to see your in person.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts