Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pre-owned ford focus and it seems they smoked a lot since the top interior has yellow spots on it[?|]. I took it to a pro shop to have it cleaned but it just doesn't look right. A while ago I saw someone change the top interior and now i cannot find the link. Could someone let me know if how to do it because I have had enough with a stained top interior. Thanx.[thumb]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The other thread had pics. The guy, I can't remember, I believe he changed to some nice black soft texture.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I don't know, that's just what turned up when I did a search. But you might want to PM whoever posted the how-to, maybe they have pix...

·
Registered
264 Posts
hey just a helpful hint.. I've smoked in mine but it never got that bad... i did however burn my driver seat and the back seat somehow... Anywho, my dad works at ford and the guy who redoes interior on traded cars and what not is fixing mine for pretty damn cheap... Just goto a dealer and ask them if they have a guy that comes in and just fixes the interior on used / traded cars... get a number and give him a call...

Smitty

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
sounds like a good idea to me they always seam to make the cars look beter before selling them

·
Registered
95 Posts
i saw carbon fiber head liner on ebay a few days ago...that would be fun lol

*the link to the ebay product is down the page a little ways titled carbon fiber head liner or somthin like that expensive but its cool..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts