951-223-3555

·
Registered
482 Posts
got one too if u need one Jack give me a call if u need the number

·
Registered
482 Posts
^^ yes its five years from the date of purchase of the vehicle i just smogged my 05 this year in august you should be good for another 2 yrs.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
fixed it for ya[cheers]

Or do what i did and move out of Ca... Arizona smog is a joke, turbo, no cats, no problem since there are no lights on the dash.
We have no cats and have ether turbos or superchargers with out any dash lights. Real cars have to be tuned lol no check engine lights here

·
Registered
111 Posts
We have no cats and have ether turbos or superchargers with out any dash lights. Real cars have to be tuned lol no check engine lights here
I have had the turbo in the fofo for over 2 years in CA. Everytime I got in the car I felt like I was rolling dice betting over local law enforcement. Running no cat's in CA is an automatic $2000 fine in CA. I got lucky one morning, an officer pulled me over and started doing a visual test on the Saleen. Lucky for me the guy knew nothing about cars. He started giving me heat for the turbo once he saw the piping, he started bitching and moaning about no CARB sticker/plate on it. He looks under the car and says "at least you have a catalytic converter". Once he said that i had a feeling I would be able to talk my way out of the situation, since I knew he was referring to the resonator as the cat. I explained to him that the turbo was installed at Saleen when the car was built as OEM equipment (thank you fswerks for making a clean oem looking kit). I bullpoopooed the officer for an hour and drove away with out even a warning.

The second day I moved into Az. I went straight to the smog station here, they hooked me up to the machine, and they gave me my new tags right away. I couldn't believe how easy it was.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts