·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
redone

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Is that up at Huntington Bay? I have family in Northport.

Nice pics!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no, this was in bayville. I actually live in huntington bay though, on Bay rd.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Oh ok. That's up by Centre Island, right? Looks like the pics were taken along Oyster Bay. Weather looks pretty good right now, how's the humidity? Maybe we can have a little LI g2g when I come to visit in July.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, thats off my buddies hosting site, doesnt work anymore I guess, the others were genuine photobucket.

Yeah its actually right before the causway to center island. The weather has been alright, a shit load of rain the past couple of weeks, but otherwise when its not raining its beautiful out and humidity is not a factor.

Yeah pm or something when you come out.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah, very fun times. Ill get around to getting the rest on photobucket in a bit. Not my car with the stealies, but hes getting some new wheels. I think he liked it better without the hubcaps.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Frank just likes to go offroading from time to time in his focus [:p]

Hopfully ill make it out this time, and hopfully it wont rain this sunday b/c i totaly cleared my schedual for this upcoming meet. I wanna hear your borla too frank, vids help but dont really offer real world volumn.

Yea Frush that would be cool if you came out to one of the meets, but i dont know, audis comin with is one thing, toyota tercels coming to a focus meet, i dont know if thatlly fly so well. Maybe well just cut your car outta all the pics[:)~]

Nice pics though, well the ones i can see anyway

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.