Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gauges..... i know i have alot of time on my hands to notice this lol...but take a look. i was wondering why the gauges seemed so different somehow on my 2010 from a 2008. so i pulled up a picture of a 2008 gauge cluster and look at mine... saw a few. mainly that some of the fonts are bigger on my 2010. have a see..

2008:

my 2010:

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
boo all of you.. IMHO i think the second is better. The lighting is immaculate in the second version

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I like the black gauges in my 08, so haha.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Ok I was always assumed that the base model came with the black gauge face and the se amd above came with the silver...not true the 2008's. Only came with the black gauge face then they changed that in 09...but one of my fellow members and friends corrected me

·
Registered
1,913 Posts

At night and day. Not a good day pic but I dont take picture of my gauges to much.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow i like the way the standard gauges look at night. makes me think of a Mustang like theme. i dont have much night stuff but here's mine with sunlight rising..

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
OMG!! You need a STS.. that was the first on list for me!!!
I will use the 100 bucks on something else. I think the stock shifter is good enough.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
I kind of like my big goofy 2010 gauges, it is easier for my Blind @$$ to see them...[80?]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
^Well thats not our problem is it? haha

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Only if I cant see you............

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
..............im invisible