Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing to skip out on work for or anything important.

BUT how about... next thursday 6th of july at the Krispy Kreme by TAC mall. At 11pm. gonna have a small meet up with some buddies on another forum. I should be there in my S10 as long as i get the cooling problem fixed. But if not ill roll the Focus. So far that i know of there will be a LS2 Goat there, a few hondas, and a nice Altima. For those who roll out dont act crazy and there shouldnt be any problems. Just hanging out to get to know other people who like to modify their cars. But out of the people who are attending there will be some good rides there. Ill show you a "stock" [:D] S10 if she isnt overheating still : )

We usually hang for a bit and then we may go do some driving, who knows : )

Oh yeah if i am in my S10 its Dark Green (cant miss it TRUST me)
OR my bright blue ZX3 if my truck isnt running good.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'll try and make it I got school the next morning and if I get my brakes done and my car cleaned up

·
Registered
60 Posts
i may be there...it all depends on how im feeling after work

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well dudes.. i hate to do this, but i got a call from work and they want me to work THURS-Monday 12hr shifts. starting 11pm on thursday night. Sorry about it. I am taking leave for 2 weeks starting the 14th, so keep your eyes peeled for a G2G , and it most likely will be on the weekend. to help with everyones schedules.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I might head out depends what I feel like after work (get off at 10) And I'd be late for sure cause still gotta take a shower and head out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts