1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
240 Posts
you planning on gettin huge amount of bass or just something to fill the car with some bass?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just looking to add some filler. I'm wanting something I can put under the passenger seat or behind the side panel in the back of the wagon like I saw someone on here do with the Boss one. I'm not wanting to take up cargo room.

·
Registered
240 Posts
you can buy the infinity bass link and mounted on the rear seat so that way you can load up the cargo area...but i wouldnt recomend under the pass seat if it snow or rains it could get wet or damage i would go for the rear plus you will get better bass...

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I've got the MTX thunderlink and love it! It has the bass to cut through some pretty loud music, and even a little bumb when you want it. It also has a remote that you can adjust the amount of bass.

Here's a couple of pics.

·
Registered
759 Posts
ever consider going with a sub and amp .. seperate. you can hide the amp and if you use Jl's new 13TW5 with only a 2.5 inch mounting depth it can be put in alot of places. i know they sell for about 400-600 online but i can get them for about 200 (i think. i need to reverify) through a buddy who works at a shop. (freind in audio can be very helpful)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts