Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SLP Performance Parts is looking for people willing to bring their vehicle to our location in NJ so we can use it to develop high flow exhaust components. We are looking for all years of ZX3, ZX5 & Sedans with the Zetec engine .

Go to www.slponline.com and click on the "SLP Needs Your Car" link for more details.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
double damn,.........wish someone in missouri would do that.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Jibberish18 said:
Why is SLP making parts for a Focus? I thought it was a GM thang?
it is, but they don't have much left with the f-body's dead. i think its a good move on there part. and they have quality products...and the best, they r 15 minutes away from me [thumb]

·
Registered
523 Posts
:) Don't leave the Focus wagon out! I'll be in the market for an exhaust within the next year, and I would concider SLP as an option.

·
Registered
52 Posts
they are only looking for 2004 models :( that rules most of us out. too bad cause i`m close to new jersey.

·
Registered
523 Posts
r u lookin for SVT models?

·
Registered
523 Posts
dam....went to site and your not takin SVT's. Y not?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well the Zetec already has tons of aftermarket for it so why would you want to develop for them? Are you just developing for the new 2.3? Or is it because the SVT focus may soon be gone? MAY is the keyword.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, even though the PZEV has more power and displacement, the Zetec seems to have more performance potential. This is partly due to the greater difficulty of improving performance while also maintaining emissions legality of the cleaner engine. Plus there are many more Zetecs on the road. Of course this does not necessarily mean we will ignore the 2.3, just that we are starting with the 2.0.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts