Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off i dont know if i got scammed, owned, or simply just happened.. by oct 28th, Slow03 and me had done a deal, i paid a set of Taylor Thundervolts for my svt, i waited for my tracking number and he didn't respond until some days, he said he had shipped but there was NO tracking number[idea] ( i started to smell something here), ok anyways i thought yeah maybe he lost the ticket and yeah he said that.

I waited 1 week, and nothing, waited another and nothing, another and nothing, so 4 weeks, then i PM'd he back telling him " Dude, I need the tracking number so i can go and check with the local post office", he answers that he is very busy and can only go to the PO by the first week of January..

I Thought then.. oh.. damn![slap] ... so i waited a little more to see if the package came.. nothing yet..

Since the item was suposeddly sent by oct 28th and we are on december 16th.. i think its time to do this

Because he didnt resopond the first pm asking the tracking number until some days.
because he "lost" the tracking number.
because i never got my tracking number.
because he does not have time to go and check for a tracking number.
because it has been almost 2 months.
because he says he is too busy to answer PMs.
because according to his Signature he has Taylor Thundervolts.. i think those are the ones i paid for ( why would he buy 2 sets of wires, wires last for LONG time)
because 1st week of january... 16 more days? oh come on..[confused] [scratch]

Thats why i think this guy scammed me... and the last PM he sent me

Slow03 said:
I have not been able to call the post office or go becuase for the past 3 weeks I hve been working 60 hours a week. I can afer that is done around the first week of january.

the only day I have off is sunday every week so I cant call or go.

I am assuming they have just been lost in the mail or delivered to the wrong person.

I think that everyone should feel like me if this had happened to you.. all i can think of is that this guy never sent the wires ...What do you think?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
You're absolutely right for feeling that way. It's funny that he doesn't have time to go to the post office but he has time to jump on the forum and look around...

And depending on how he shipped it there is not always a tracking number...

·
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
slo has pm'd me, and we are having comunication.. please, although i think you wouldnt do it, dont ban or do something similar to him..

A friend told me that if the postal office lost something they would pay for it right?, in Mexico you have a kind of insurance that covers some of the value until like 90 usd maybe less i dont remember, do you have that in US, if what SLo is telling me, and the package really got lost, i think he could get the money and give it back to me? is that possible?

·
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
please post everything here slo, i dont want pms, or if you are doing pms, please add goinloco to receivers, please

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
It may have gotten lost in the mail since it was being sent to mexico. I didn't see where it was being sent to before.

·
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well... ok.. but how i know if it was even shipped if he doesnt have a prove..

but yeah maybe he sent it and got lost, if that is the case, i think he should go and check at the postal office, and get the money the cables are worth, i can do nothin from here

They must have some info, and there should be a tracking number, mostly because its international.

Slo thats the next step, i tried at the PO and nothin.. i need a tracking number
You now said they didnt give you a Tracking number, but i remember you once said you couldnt find it, so.. there must be one

you gotta go and check, the sooner the best.. cmon dude 2 months.. that sucks

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
That's why I never ship international.

I think that Slo should refund you your money and let him work out the post office issue himself. If what he says is true then he should have no problem working it out with the post office. That way you are taken care of.

·
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its not a problem dude, i have been shipped from other countries, even from france, via their equivalent to US Usps, nothing happened, i have been sent small envelopes and nothin bad, this would be the first time that this happen

·
Registered
698 Posts
I have the reciept. There is no tracking number on the reciept. Just cause its going international does not mean it is standard to have a tracking number.

The post office will do nothing without a tracking number. They have no way of proving you never got the shipment.

·
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so international shipments do not come with a tracking numer?, how weird... cewade sent me a o2 cheater kit and it came with a tracking number... it was an envelope

When you sent the thing, what forms did you fill up?

·
Registered
698 Posts
not every shipment comes with a tracking number. she never gave me the option. she never said anything about it. I told her I needed to ship this the cheapest way possible and she said ok.

Gave me some froms (dont know what they were called but they were for customs or something). I filled all that out and I paid. She gave me my reciept and said thank you, have a nice day. I went on my way.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
so international shipments do not come with a tracking numer?, how weird... cewade sent me a o2 cheater kit and it came with a tracking number... it was an envelope

When you sent the thing, what forms did you fill up?
Not every shipment comes with a tracking number. If he asked for the cheapest way possible, that would have been parcel post, which in turn does not provide a tracking number.

not every shipment comes with a tracking number. she never gave me the option. she never said anything about it. I told her I needed to ship this the cheapest way possible and she said ok.

Gave me some froms (dont know what they were called but they were for customs or something). I filled all that out and I paid. She gave me my reciept and said thank you, have a nice day. I went on my way.
Do you still have the receipt?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts