Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Threw these on the River Rat cause im driving out to Ohio to visit family over the holiday weekend. Enjoy

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
nice, what color you painting her? As a suggestion, if you decide to keep it that color, throw some clear coat on it. that would look nice[headbang]

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice, what color you painting her? As a suggestion, if you decide to keep it that color, throw some clear coat on it. that would look nice[headbang]
It is painted!!! It's flat black tractor paint been like this for about two years now.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
mmmm in that color maybe u could do a few more subtle changes to make it have more of a stealth bomber theme..[target] ... reminds me of that anyways, not sure if it was what you were going for.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice car!

·
Registered
824 Posts
God that car is awesome. I would suggest tint and black headlights. Other than that the car is sweet.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
the river rat just keeps getting better and better.

you should lower it to lowriderness!!!!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I love this thing. I always thought it would be cool since I first saw it on here a couple years ago. And I think it looks pretty good with the wheels. Are those slipstreams?

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
I love the slips on the focus; they are 15's right? Also I cant tell maybe since they are dirty but they are broonze right?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I love the wheels! Nice car

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I love Flat Black...Awesome... Ive always loved both your cars..

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
def lower it... i like the color

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
looks good corey[thumb]

how is the finish on that paint now that it has some age? i know you cant wax it. can you polish? can you claybar?

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
i want those rims!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Paint is holding up really well just not as satiny as when first painted.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
definitely lovin the flat black. keep up the good work

1 - 20 of 36 Posts