Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys -- I think we should try to get a few of us together and cruise around State street in SLC one of these nights, maybe Sept. 1st or 2nd? Let me know if you're interested. -Derek

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
Hey, I wouldn't mind a G2G in Salt Lake one of these days.
It's right at 500 miles from here, give or take a few miles.

Labor Day weekend is a bit short on notice though. [:(]

How many Foci are running around there that would attend a G2G???

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, thats quite a trip. I bet if we really pushed it we could probably only get about 10-15 good Focus owners to show up and show off. We'll see who comes to next weekend and then maybe we could plan a bigger one later.

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
naaa , only like 6hr.s or so for us[;)] [paranoid] how about an open track day at miller m.p.[}:)] [:D] that would be worth 500 miles. if i'm not back in the garage by then[:D]

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
^^^That's 500 miles for me.
Add on the 80 miles from Great Falls to Helena, and you're almost at 600 miles.
6 hours huh?! Averaging 100mph on our freeway trips now are we?! [eek] [;)]

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
logan, UT. 5 1/2 @ about 110ish g.f. to helena doesn't count as a trip[;)]

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, whoever is planning on meeting up its gonna be tonight around 9-ish -- meeting at the Checker Auto on State st. around 44th south I think. Hope to see someone --- anyone!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, the g2g was ok. Basically it was me and a friend from Tooele in his 06 WRX with STi fixings and his buddy in a Civic. Had a guy in a yellow ZX3 just randomly stop by which was cool cause I introduced him to FF and then he took us to some mid-night "side-by-sides" on some rural commercial streets. Probably 100+ people, no po-po, and an HKS built Evo VIII putting down almost 600hp -- awesome!!! Sorry if it was short notice for some of you but it would defintely be sweet if we could get some more people next time.

·
Registered
393 Posts
If We didn't head up to MT I may have headed over it's only about 350 miles from here.

Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts