Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SUPER FAST
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had a free weekend from Mizzou stuff...installed new tires ( Fuzion HRI 2-5/40s), Raceland Coilovers, TFB designs white ford emblems. I havent installed the back coils as the fronts caused me a lot of trouble but Ill post these as a teaser...Ill update tomorrow when the rear is completed.

If anyone remembers my car it started its life as an 01 ZX3 SE in Yellow. Too many mods to list these days.

Questions, Comments, Concerns are all welcome. Enjoy.

Install Fun:

MONEY SHOT....without the rears done yet of course.

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Looks good so far. what gave you issues in the front? Are they max in the front?

·
SUPER FAST
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are 11 threads from all the way down in the front. I had troubles fitting the new coils in the front control arms. I had to get a grinding bit on my air gun and take off a lot around the bottoms to get them to slide in. I read on a thread somewhere that Armanda had similar issues on her 01 as well. They eventually slide in at around 4am, lol.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Ur car is a good.teaser for how mine is going to look when I get it painted white. I have no idea why ford didn't offer white for the svtf. The lightning and cobra were offered in white so what we get stiffed? And we weren't supercharged either, well I fixed that problem[thumb]

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks good bro! Sits how my svt did in the front before I raised the coils up in preparation for winter.
Love the white. I also wish svt's came in white, looks so nice.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Definitely like the SVT Kit in white.

Car looks good. Looking forward to an all around "Slammed" focus photo.

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Looks awesome, like the wheels......by the way GO JAYHAWKS lol

Sent from awesome iPhone app

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Got a couple questions for ya. What did you do for front turn signals why is the hood up so high above the headlights? I love the car and the wheels great job man, nice stance too.

·
SUPER FAST
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The front turn signals are bolted behind the euro grill. I niteshaded them all well to hide them. The hood is unfortunately bent out of shape because someone back into me at a stop sign...don't even ask why. The stance is a work in progress, of course. I still want to get rear camber arms and toe adjuster. I need to add camber plates in the front as well....then the stance will be complete. Look for some 17X8 in the future :)

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
The front turn signals are bolted behind the euro grill. I niteshaded them all well to hide them. The hood is unfortunately bent out of shape because someone back into me at a stop sign...don't even ask why. The stance is a work in progress, of course. I still want to get rear camber arms and toe adjuster. I need to add camber plates in the front as well....then the stance will be complete. Look for some 17X8 in the future :)
I'm gonna be honest I kinda like the hood like that less pressure on the head lights, and I think it would allow better cooling. Looks like it's on purpose. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts