Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here are some shots i took at Slam sessions this past weekend. 98lowranger was there, but im not sure if he took any. maybe he'll chime in if he did.

As far as results went, i dont know. Awards were on sunday and i was only there saturday.

well, on with the show:
here are focus pics to start...there were about 7 ish foci there...most of which i wouldnt be proud of showing in public.
Mine:

heres 98lowranger's car

other foci.....the red one had a spray painted interior...it looked HORRIBLE.

some bad ass airbrushing...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
focus on bags

dungeons and dragons fanatic

nice and subtle widebody TC

A skyline/240sx/eclipse mess

The bed of a pickup truck

old skool....look closely...screw ps2...

mustang

Right hand drive civic

This car was crazy. i dont even know what it was. a lexus i think. Everything was Memphis and fiberglass

TT supra anyone??

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
WOw... AWESOME pics......

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Supra and Altezza are okay. THE REST IS JUST RICE....gross :thumbdown:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
holy s-h-i-t those are beautiful cars!

were those decals on that firebird LED? that looked amazing...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hold on i have to go change my pants after those cars!!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Newkleus said:
Supra and Altezza are okay. THE REST IS JUST RICE....gross :thumbdown:
[rolleyes]

Wow, those first two focus' are badass. And the skyline 240 is so nice....wow....nice pics man! thanks for sharing [thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
A lot of those cars are pretty wild looking. Lots of imagination.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
The first car (your car I'm assuming) is friggin awesome! I love the not-subtle-at-all intercooler.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
haha, the nintendo on the "old school" suv was hilarious!!, ROFL.
my own definition of rice: any modified car I DON'T LIKE, lol. yup, there's some rice in there. but a lot of them are awesome.
your car is awesome, the intercooler is just a lil bit too bling bling for me. but awesome overall.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
You were right about the red focus. What was that dude thinking? He shows up to a car show with a dirty/scratched exterior, dirty/badly painted interior, wires and crap laying all over the place, and a crappy stick-on 'roof vent'. Gotta love the guy with asian writing on the hood of his focus (I did like the blue and white scheme he had going). The old NES is tight, but it looks like the dude has a car battery chilling in the center console (maybe its a capacitor, I'm not an expert on ICE). Either way, that just looks like bad news waiting to happen (or I just have no idea what I'm talking about). That yellow frankenstein mess needs to be driven off a cliff. And the two dudes with the nice airbrushing need to just bring their hoods to the car show and leave their crappy cars at home.

·
Registered
613 Posts
that skyline/240 was neither is was an ecplipse,
I've seen an eclipse with towncar headlights on it
that was rice
now some focus guys might take offense but
any one who has a BIG CHROME MUFFLER in the back
the muffler in a focus belongs underneath it
not all ricey in the back, personal preference of course

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey rook18ie, your car is amazing, it looks great. All the cars there look really good too. That is a lot of custom work going on.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts